Saturday, August 17, 2013

EDLD 5352 Week 5 Assignment 5.1


Web Conference Reflection

I have valued the use of the web conferences with this class.  I feel that the way that the web conferences are being used makes it very beneficial for all students to learn.  One of the greatest tools that this web conference make available is for one to access past presentations.  Many students have busy schedules and are unable to attend a web conference at a given time.  However, I feel that that allowing students to still be part of the dialogue allows for learning to take place.  With viewing the web conference in week 5 it has allowed me to learn of more uses of Edmodo.  Edmodo is an education version of Facebook.   I feel that if used in the proper manner this could be a very powerful tool for use with in education.  Edmodo allows for many of the features of its counter parts, but without the risk.  Many districts are using this as a way of connecting students and teachers on the internet.  I feel that technology is changing every day, and so should our teaching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment