Saturday, August 17, 2013

EDLD 5352 Week 5 Assignment 5.2


Reflections and Status Report

As I look back on my use of technology, I thought that I was very savvy within this field.  After reflecting with in this course I find myself wanting more information in regards to new emerging technology.  The collaboration that has taken place with in this class was amazing.  We worked on assignments to achieve an overall goal with many different parties.  Each student could work independently on this at their own leisure.  I feel that this is very critical because of the busy schedules that many students have.  Using tools much like this one with in our schools will help enhance learning.  A lot of teachers are apprehensive about new technology and different ideas.  I feel that these tools are here to facilitate and add to the already great instruction. 

Flipped Classrooms is a great instructional tool and a new way to learn.  I feel that having the students do the learning through videos and technology supplements then have them come to class with a basis of understanding will be powerful for education.  This instruction will allow the teachers to dive into the next level of the lessons, creating more in depth and engaged lessons.  Overall I was amazed at how teachers, students, and administrators can use technology for different instructional use rather than the old PowerPoint display.  I feel that learning is evolving along with technology and we must prepare and evolve our teaching as well. 

I have completed all required documentation required.  My action research findings has been finalized along with all logs.  I have just completed my ILD trainings and have passes the principal TEXES test!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment